13th Soil and plant analysis and fertilization management conference
The 13th COMIFER - GEMAS conference will take place on November 8 & 9th 2017, at La Cité, the Nantes Events Center - France.
Every two years, COMIFER and GEMAS associations, organize, with the participation of AFES (the French association for soil study) their soil and plant analysis and fertilization management Conference.
The call for papers is now open. For more details, see below.
CALL FOR PAPERS 2017
This conference brings together all actors involved in fertilization management and soil fertility, such as researchers, extension services, decision-makers, retailers, manufacturers, public authorities and teachers.
During two days, they all participate in sharing progress and latest innovative advances in research and practices.
In a global context, in France as well as abroad, where agricultural production has to reconcile with environmental issues, the Comifer and Gemas Conference is becoming the major agronomic conference gathering professionals updating their knowledge and skills in innovation, scientific, technical and economic applications in fertilization.
NEW TOPICS 2017
The call for papers 2017 will refer to all subjects dealing with fertilization, analysis, managing soil fertility and productivity of agro-eco-systems. The following topics could be explored (non-exhaustive list):
- Fertilization management in diversified cropping systems (intermediate covered – intercropping –and companion plants)
- Fertilization practices for different production targets, economic consequences
- Soil fertility indicators, innovations
- Technical background and integrated fertilization in neighboring countries
- Organic residues and recycling
- Environmental effects, greenhouse gases, energy, resources
- Regulation: technical support for policy-making,...
- Decision-making tools offered to farmers ; innovation, feedback
- Fertility management at different spatial and temporal scales
For this purpose the organizing Committee invites all interested persons wishing to communicate on their work or recent results to submit one (or more) 1.5 page-abstract(s) proposal.
This (These) may take the form of a 15 minutes oral presentation (15 minutes presentation + 10 minutes of questions & answers) or / and of a poster.
Proposals should be sent in French or English to the COMIFER at the latest on December 16th 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to COMIFER - Le Diamant A - 92909 Paris La Défense Cedex - FRANCE.
The organizing committee will reply by the end of January 2017.
At the end of the Rencontres Conference, all the contributions will be published in the downloadable acts on the COMIFER website, www.comifer.asso.fr
For more information, please contact Sophie Droisier + 33 (0)1 46 53 10 29 or email@example.com
You wish to submit your abstract proposal, download the call for papers Rencontres 2017