Thinking about nitrogen fertilization using the balance method
Under "Thinking about nitrogen fertilization using the balance method: an individual and collective progress factor 'RMT and COMIFER, with the support of the Chambers of Agriculture (APCA), held a conference on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at the SIMA trade show in Villepinte.
Several joint interventions, between technicians and farmers, have shown the influence of the advice provided and decision-making and progress loop permitted by COMIFER's nitrogen balance method.
Video testimonials of farmers
- The appropriation of advice by the farmer: the case of major crops Chamber of Agricultural of the Aisne
- Céline GUIARD VAN LAETHEM - Chamber of Agriculture & Hugues BECRET - Farmer
- The organization of advice on a collective basis: the example of mixed farming Cap Seine Cooperative
- Alain ROYNARD - Cap Seine Cooperative & Patrick COLBOC - Farmer
- Harmonize the reasoning framework and making references available: COMIFER's and RMT Fertilisation & Environment’s contribution.
- Christine LE SOUDER - ARVALIS & Prune ROSENGARTEN - COMIFER
- Press release